Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My First Post

Well this is my first post ever. I figure it is nearing the end of 2008 and if my super busy sister can find time to post on a blog and keep me and the rest of the world updated on her and her men, I should take the time out of my lazy life to keep you all up to date on my life. I don't do a whole lot other than work, come home and eat way too much of Davids way too good cooking. Most of this site will be dedicated to food. It is what we love to do. It is why I have the figure I do. I keep telling myself I am not a six foot man and to stop eating that way, but he cooks just soooo good I can't help myself! Keep an eye out for some tasty recipes this weekend and some gorgeous photos to go with them. I have a feeling we will be inside since we were hit with huge amounts of snow today! aaahhhh!!

More later
M-

No comments: